Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Start of my home blog !!!

Hello!

I have decided to create a blog(finally!) to keep track of all the knowledge and progress of my new home renovation & improvement projects.

All reference material found in this blog are taken from my own compilation, other blogs, forum, website & book. Those origin of material could be found at the Reference links. The purpose of copying those material to this blog is to serve as a center for all resources in order to help minimise the amount of time searching among different webpages for my easier reference during my home renovation & improvement projects.

I will try to update all details that I have gotten into this blog. Please feel free to comment on any tips or anything in regards to home renovation and home improvements like you like :)

PS. To owner of the material source : If you would like me to delete/edit/link your reference source to you, please feel free to email me or add in comments.

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna say something?

Popular Posts

Latest Comments