Monday, August 18, 2008

Affordable Toilet Bowls, Basins, Taps & Accessories

Royal Fanco's address is 131 Jalan Besar Singapore 208849. Tel : 6299 0543 Ask for Henry...I noticed someone mentioned that he's shifting to the shop next door, not sure if he's moved yet, do call Henry first....

I know that Henry has plenty of supporters and good reviews online liaoz.. But I really want to share my pleasant shopping experience with him. I have been to Royal Franco based on Forum reccomendations. Despite many reviews on his low prices, I remained unconvinced and tried looking at other shops in the same Jalan Besar area as well.. True enough, Royal Franco proves to be the cheapest, best value and the best customer service. Henry is very patient in serving you and his wife is very nice in trying to help in the quoting of prices, etc when Henry is busy.. They even helped us carry our wash baisin to the car way after closing hours as wewe need to bing it back for our designer to take measurements. To all who are considering of purchasing sanitary wares... I strongly recommend Royal Fanco

1 comment:

  1. It's really very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I just use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date information.
    Also visit my web page nfl streaming

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something?

Popular Posts

Latest Comments