Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fridge : Mitshubishi MR-V45U

Finally bought a fridge!

The Brand is Mitsubishi and the Model is MR-V45U.

How I decided on this model? First of all as I have just started a family, I think I will start with something medium size. So 3 doors fridge me perfectly.

When I go scouting at various big electrical stores : ie. Harvey Norman, Best Denki, Courts, I saw that there is this model MR-V45T very popular and most of the time either out of stock or display sold. So I ran some searches on the net and found the following conclusion:

1. Mitsubishi fridge is a very trustable reliable brand
2. MR-V45T is popular but have only 2 ticks (energy saving mark)
3. MR-V45U is the new model replacing MR-V45T but have 3 ticks (better energy saving than the T series)
4. Currently there is promotion of $50 Robinson vouchers from the agent.
5. Have the color that fits into my kitchen design theme.

So voila! That's how I decided on this fridge :)



1 comment:

  1. My Mitsubishi fridge is of Model MR-V45T. I came home and on opening the door, the light was out. How do I remove the bulb to replace a new one and must I go back to Mitsubishi to buy the bulb or any electrical shop. Pls advise.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something?

Popular Posts

Latest Comments