Sunday, August 24, 2008

Duro Lock

I'm got my lock from Home Fix at Causeway pt.
I think it's called Duro.
I got it fixed to the iron grilles. :-)
U wan can come my house to see see... hehe...



this is my lock..
it doesn't have a bracket.. it can be fixed to hold on the gate itself.. personally i feel that it looks better than the normal one that has to hav a bracket..



ryes.. yup it fits the new hdb wrought iron gate.. 3 panels..

www.duro.com.sg

Anyone know where to buy those Duro Locks other than from Home-Fix?

4 comments:

  1. You can now log in to their website www.duro.com.sg and buy on-line and make payment upon delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can get this lock (DURO) in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing for me to have a website, which is beneficial designed for my experience. thanks admin

    My web site silver and stainless steel in dishwasher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we buy the duro lock in kuala lumpur? Please help

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something?

Popular Posts

Latest Comments