Monday, August 25, 2008

Paint for my House

General Wall - Magnolia (PL1733) ICI Pentalite, morning dew colors

General Ceiling - beige tint of white ; lily white

U can request for nippon 3 in 1 matt finish which has no difficulty in touch up and can be wash. this is gd if yr wall is light colour

i use dulux all, it is the best of them, as they have all the characrteristic of all ICI paints, I do construction I know, however it is also the most ex one in the market, I use it on my new house also, clean easily

I used supreme 3 in 1, after painting, I can feel that the wall is smooth and nice. For darker tones, I think have to paint it a few more times for it to be more even. I chose that because its supposed to keep away lizards! Haha, as my hb hates lizards...

my contractor used ICI Dulux...specifically anti mould at my request..

Bathroom Ceiling - creamish almond colour with matt satin sheen texture/look

Door & Frame - Dark Walnut

Feature Wall in MBR - Light Cocoa 5056 (Nippon Super Vinilex 5000)

Kitchen door - bronze aluminium frame

Washbasin - Caroma Round Sink
the bathroom accessories I got them at Equip Design @ Plaza S’pura. It’s Valli & Valli, range name is Strict series.

Furniture - dark walnut, walnut, wenge

Master bathroom piping - Wash n wear

Common Bathroom piping - Wash n Wear

1 impt advice if u will heed it.....make sure u get ur contractor to apply sealant..before painting starts...also the sealant must dry properly (may take a few days..also depending how damp the weather...if u know what i mean).....otherwise....if the painting job is rushed....u will see patches of uneven colours after a while...

Details
5 room ( new/ empty flat)
Cost :$1100
colours: 6 (Nippon or ICI)
For walls: one coat white + two coat colour
For all ceiling: one sealer coat + two coat white

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
    say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    my page silver stainless steel jug kettle sjm100

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something?

Popular Posts

Latest Comments