Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ceiling Fan

hmm, general rule of thumb is distance between highest point and floor not less than 2.4m
do you have over active toddler at home?
if yes, then ceiling fan may not be a good choice
otherwise, those standard 4" stub should be good enough for you
my floor to ceiling is 2.62m coz dun have false ceiling or anything,
and i have 3 five blade ceiling fans at home
so far so good, me using all wooden blades

aiyoh... your floor to ceiling is 2.6 meter = 8 feet 8 inches liow
my floor after laying the tiles is only 8 feet 4 inches... and I have a celing fan in every room (cept for the toilets, store and kitchen). You got additional 4 inches leh... No worries as long as the fan is installed on the ceiling itself and not on some lowered false ceiling.

I can only touch the blade when I tip toe and only the tips of my fingers can touch the blade.
If you dun throw your baby in the air when playing with him/her, there is no issue!

The only thing you need to be mindful when you install the ceiling fan in the bed room is the height of your bed.
If the bed is really high, then you have to be mindful if you have a kid who likes to jump on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna say something?

Popular Posts

Latest Comments