Monday, August 11, 2008

Rain Shower Head

and i'm wondering between Grohe or Hansgrohe, which is better in term of price and performance.

I have heard that Hansgrohe is more sophisticated and it is more suitable for Condo and landed property where the water pressure is more powerful as for Grohe it is more HDB friendly and they have series of Rainshower that work well in HDB flat. How true are they ?

Any advice any one ?

********
was told by the sales pple, the requirements was 1.5bar for use with the 150mm shower head... anything larger HDB water pressure won't be possible as HDB pressure is only 1.5 bar

1 comment:

  1. Heya fantastic website! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount of
    work? I have very little expertise in computer
    programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyways, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject but I simply had to
    ask. Cheers!

    Look at my page; diesel unisex silver stainless steel case dz1117

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something?

Popular Posts

Latest Comments